We are constantly looking for purposeful, active, creative employees - teachers. If you would like to work at a school, please send your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the moment, we would like to meet the candidates for the following positions:
- Physics teacher
- Chemistry teacher
- Biology teacher
- English teacher
- Social Studies teacher
- Mathematics teacher
- Lab Assistant
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and participate in regular meetings
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Observe and understand students’ behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc.
- Bachelor of Education from a recognized University.
- Prior teaching experience.
- Good communication skill.