“Apni duniya aap paida kar agar zindo mai hai”
- “Seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave”
- “Seek knowledge even if it is as far as China”
- “Seek of Knowledge is a duty of every muslim”
- “Wisdom is the lost property of the believer, he should take it even if it is in the month of a Mushrik.
Azam Welfare and Educational Trust
Bringing together people from all walks of life to interact and act jointly with an objective to educate, motivate, inspire and instill confidence in our young generation.
AZAM WELFARE & EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY has presently set its goal upon the following projects:
- Acquisition of 30 to 50 acres of suitable land for establishment of Taalimabad.
- Planning and establishment of a Skill-Training Centre (ITI).
- Planning and establishment of residential schools for boys and girls.
Any body who has concerned himself and has reflected upon the state of Indian Education, specially on the state of Muslim education must be well aware of very high drop out rates after primary and secondary levels.
Karawan-e-Ta’leem-o-Traqqi 2014 is a sincere endeavor to bring-about not only an educational awareness but a positive change as well in the socio-economic condition of Muslims. The idea of Karawan has been initiated by Abrar Ahmad Islahi (Makkah Mukarramah) and Tarique Azam (Malaysia), however, this effort will not succeed, unless the community comes together to take responsibility for the current ground conditions of Muslims and bring-about positive changes.
- To revive the concept of Excellent Community (خيرأمت)
- To address the educational backwardness of Muslim community
- To work for economic, social and political empowerment of the community
- To encourage members of the community for community work
Children’s day CelebrationChildren’s day is celebrated with grandeur and full enthusiasm to pay tribute to Pandit Nehru’s struggle for our nation. Thereby, honouring childhood.
Beating Odds, Hera Public School is Set to Provide Digital Education for Students at AzamgarhAzamgarh (Uttar Pradesh) [India], October 29 (ANI/NewsVoir): With the increase in the spread of the COVID-19 virus, education across the world has gone online. As a result, a lot of students need internet that is free and fast.
Islamic TeachingsIslamic teaches us to have Taqwa in our hearts and strengthen our Iman. In our Islamic Montessori, we try our best to teach Islamic values and practices to the students so that they become dutiful Muslims who walk at the righteous path as ordered by Allah Subhan Wa Tala and above all grow up a good human being.
"Be grateful, think positive and serve others. Let’s not curse the darkness, Light a candle, instead"